- Fellow Member of the Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka with more than nine (9) years of post-qualification experience
- He has been with the firm since 2014, where he has specialized in various areas, including IFRS and IAS, auditing, business valuation, forensic investigation, internal audit and due diligence.
- Former Assistant Accountant at Central Finance Company PLC. He was involved in preparation of subsidiary Financial Statements, implementation of core banking system, whilst handling deposit functions
- He also has experience in forensic audits. His insights and attention to detail have enabled him to excel in complex financial examinations
- In his quest for continuous professional development, he has undertaken specialized training in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation offered by the prestigious International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals. Additionally, he holds a certificate in forensic accounting issued by the Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- His diverse knowledge extends to international taxation, having successfully completed the renowned International Taxation Course on Principles of Transfer Pricing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Furthermore, he enriched his skill set by participating in an IT audit course conducted by Crowe Global in Vietnam
- Member of the Business Networking International (BNI) CEO chapter in Sri Lanka