- Partner of GAJMA & CO, Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Tax Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Non-executive Director in Asia Securities (Private) Limited which is one of the five largest stock brokering firms in Sri Lanka.
- Founding Finance Chairperson of Enterprise Organisation (EO) Sri Lanka.
- Director of Ceylon Agro Products Holdings (Private) Limited, Exporter of Spices.
- Director of Liner Squad, Data Analytics Startup.
- He has over 10 years of Financial Experience with the Firm and previously part of KPMG Financial Advisory.
- His expertise includes Re-structuring, Business Valuation, Due Diligence, Corporate Planning, Supply Chain Management and Regularity and Planning of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Additionally he has provided Specialized Wealth Management and Corporate Structuring Services for High Net Worth Individuals.
Elected International Committee Chairperson of the University of Warwick, UK, representing the entire 5,000 international students out of a student body of 20,000 in the Year 2006/2007.