- Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
- He counts more than sixteen (16) years of post-qualifying experience in the fields of Taxation and Accountancy.
- In the field of Taxation, he has hands-on experience in the Tax Planning, including Business Restructuring of the Domestic and International Organizations which encompass Manufacturing Entities, Retail and Wholesale Businesses, Service Providers, including Banking & Financial Institutions, Hotels, Telecommunication Operators, Construction Contractors, Not-for-Profit Organizations, etc, and in the Tax Planning of Individuals, Partnerships and other Bodies of Persons.
- A Member of the International Fiscal Association of Netherlands (IFA).
- He has experience as an IFA Branch Reporter of the International Publication, “Cahiers de Droit Fiscal International”, published by the International Fiscal Association.